Wednesday 13 May 2015

New Silk Designs

 

During the past few weeks I have turned my attention to silk. It kind of happened by accident by way of an experiment when I was trying out my designs on different fabrics. I found that some my designs seem to suit silk fabric the best. I hand draw all my designs by hand first and then add detail and colour in Photoshop.
I love the feel, lustre and the colours you can achieve when printing on silk,

NEW SILK SCARVES - 
- My new silk scarf designs are just in. I'm now taking orders for my new silk habotai scarves. Beautifully soft silk, measuring 130cm square (approx) and with a hand rolled hem.
They are £145 each and come with a matt black gift box embossed with a gold logo. 
Email me at: suowen1970@gmail.com to pre-order!

'Alice' features the four main characters from Alice in Wonderland. 'Blooms & Butterflies' features large flower heads and beautifully illustrated butterflies. 'Pegasus' is illustrated with mythical flying horses over a field of dandelions, thistles and daisies.



'Alice' Large Silk Scarf

Blooms & Butterflies' Large Silk Scarf

'



'Pegasus' Large Silk Scarf






 Silk Clutch Bags/Purses
++++++++++++++++++



 Anchors & Pearls
 Pink Poppy
Buttercups






































'Tattoo' - design for silk. This is one of the first designs I have done for a large silk scarf. It will be printed onto silk habotai and have a hand rolled hem.




Copyright Su Owen 2015



1 comment: