Friday 19 October 2012

The Norwich Tap House

I was recently asked to design a paper-cut by the newly opened Norwich Tap House.
https://www.facebook.com/TheNorwichTapHouse?fref=ts

They sell lots of really great beers including a lot of independent ones and also some of my favourite from Camden Town Brewery. Check out some of the fabulous designed beer labels on the bottles in the fridge, you'd be crazy not to sample the contents of one, two or several too!

Of course whenever beer is mentioned then I'm all over it like a rash so it didn't take me too much persuasion to get my scalpel into action, the outcome is below. 













The super talented guys at The Norwich Tap House have done an amazing job of the decor in the beautiful old building that everyone in Norwich knows as 'the old Country & Eastern'  and the design was inspired by the swags of hops around the window.

1 comment:

  1. it's basic; my image is your business. My image is your image, my triumphs are your victories and my customers, well truth is... I don't have customers, I have accomplices. Together we make incredible substance, web design norwich and construct enduring connections.

    ReplyDelete